[WT-support] Win-Test fails to load on Win2003

Tim Ellison tellison at itsco.com
Sat Sep 17 05:14:21 CEST 2005

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a system crash, so I completely rebuilt my system using Win2003.
All of my existing programs work fine on the new OS (I was running XP)
except Win-Test.

I down loaded 2.18.3 and it appeared to install fine.  No errors and
nothing in the Event log.  Click on the shortcut that links to the
executable and nothing happens.  I uninstalled 2.18.3 and removed the
Win-Test directory

I then loaded 2.14.4 and the exact same thing happened.

Is there a debug mode or something that will help determine why the
application will not load?

-Tim
---
Tim Ellison <mailto:tellison at itsco.com>
Integrated Technical Services <http://www.itsco.com/>
Apex, NC USA
919.674.0044 Ext. 25 / 919.674.0045 (FAX)
919.215.6375 - cell