[WT-support] Sked

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Sat Oct 22 22:48:25 CEST 2005

 WT Sked

On doubt that I had showed:

 I have a sked on the AltB windows and i work the skeduled call outside the
sked ( same freQ and mode ) BUT the sked still alive in the windows.

 I think that if the statioN skeduled is already on the log is usefuless
leave  it , because the multiplier guys that want to look for the sked, now
need to
check if was not already worked or need to ensure him that is a new one ....

 Clearing up the sked list when already worked, help the mult guy to don't
waste time , and he will QSY only in the real needed sked

 Isn' t ? Or is there an hidden function to automatic clear up ??

 73 Fabio I4UFH