[WT-support] WAG and DOK's again.

John Coleman vk6nu at arach.net.au
Fri Oct 21 10:18:11 CEST 2005

Hi all

This may have been covered in the discussions already regarding DOK's. During the contest I had one German station who said no DOK number and just gave a serial no. Win-Test would not accept this as it was looking for the first character to be a letter rather than a number. I just picked the previous worked contact and used the first letter from their DOK and then the correct serial no given. Then after the contest I just edited the .cab file and removed the first letter. Not sure if the suggested changes addresses this issue or not.

Apart from this very minor problem  Win-Test was great as usual. Great program..

Look for Club Call VK6ANC ZONE 29 in CQWW Multi Single or Multi 2.

73 John VK6NU