[WT-support] Super Check Partial Files for WT

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Oct 17 19:43:05 CEST 2005

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY wrote:

> Another option (suggested by Harry, DK2GZ) would be to ask VE3NEA if he
> could add an option to Export the SCP file MEdit reads in WT format. I
> don't know if he has the time (and feel) to do it, but I will ask him.

On the other hand, the database files provided by the win-test team are
quite up-to-date with the K5ZD SCP one (we compile a new version before
each major contests), and has the advantage of including the exchange
informations like the zone for CQWW and the state for the ARRL (the
zone/states are extracted from the FCC databases for W/VE stations).

Olivier / f5mzn