[WT-support] Super Check Partial Files for WT

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Oct 17 13:16:09 CEST 2005

Hi José

Nice to hear from you !

José Nunes CT1BOH a écrit :

> For the casual user, such a procedure to transfor K5ZD SCP partial into
> Win-Test files is a nightmare.

To me, operating CW in real SO2R for 48 hours *is* a nightmare ;-)

> 1. Talk to K5ZD so that he provides a Win-Test file

I'm afraid K5ZD doesn't even know the existence of Win-Test... but we
can try.

> 2. Someone here volunter to do this and provide the file for everybody
> to use

Another option (suggested by Harry, DK2GZ) would be to ask VE3NEA if he
could add an option to Export the SCP file MEdit reads in WT format. I
don't know if he has the time (and feel) to do it, but I will ask him.