[WT-support] (no subject)

Jorge Taboada jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es
Sun Oct 9 21:08:42 CEST 2005

Hello Oliver.

    I' ve got the ezmaster and Fabio, talk to me about wintest, under this program I can support much more better my ezmaster, well I already have it, them I would like to know how to configure my wintest to work with ezmaster.

  1.. I have windows xp, I've got many problems to work okay with the USB port, ezmaster do not working excellent with windows xp, afte few days I think I resolve my problems, I have comunications between ezmanager and ezconsole to ezmaster.
  2.. When there is comunications between ezmaster and ezmanager, ezconsole.
    a.. Can I change radio A/B from wintest?
    b.. Can I play messege from wintest?
    c.. Can I split headphone?
    d.. etc, et.
  3.. In case Yes, questions below, I would like to know, where is my misstake?
    a.. How I have to configured my ezmaster to work fine with wintest.
    b.. Or maybe I need only to configure my wintest to work with ezmaster.

    waiting yours news, thank you