[WT-support] TRX Control for FT990

Franta dj0zy at i--i.de
Sat Oct 8 16:16:10 CEST 2005

Hi Wt-Forum,

I can't control my FT990 using WT. There are some symptoms that some commands
are running between the PC and TRX but it doesn't work at all. The problem
seems to be that the TRX will send the data but on the other side there is
nobody reading them.

I wrote a short Perl-Script to test my CAT-Interface and the TRX and all works
OK. I can send all commands to TRX and I can also read out all necessary data
according to operation manual.

I found in internet some notice about the difference beetween the Firmware of
FT990 Releases 1.2 (my TRX) and 1.3. I guess it will be the problem. Is it
possibel to extend WT to support also the Firmware Release 1.2 of the FT990?
I'm ready to test any command sequences, read and check data from the TRX
(with my script) and also test the changes in WT for this feature.

Can I hope?

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY