[WT-support] Latch mode in vers. 2.20.0

Toni Lindén oh2ua at luukku.com
Wed Nov 30 16:39:08 CET 2005

I'd notice same also. Latch was not working on CW.
If I used premodified scenarios, RX swiching was ok.

Normally I'd like to add one more scenario, that's
"manual RX ctrl". In this scenario I do leave
all memory lines empty to allow me swich audio
from keyboard. I've seen this usefull for example
in situations when I do want to monitor my own
audio.

So now in my manual swich scenario and also with
premodified scenarios I  was missing that
latch functionality. I was able to set a tag to
latch mode or select it from keyboar, but no
effect to audio.

73 de Toni, OH2UA

Message: 2