[WT-support] dxtelnet

Jorge Taboada jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es
Wed Nov 30 16:27:35 CET 2005

Well boys, now I can use the dxtelnet just only in my notebook, I hope I need to change somethink in my pc because here is not working. Well I have few thinks more to asking you.

  1.. Well in the begening I received differents information about dxtelnet, plus my bad experience in computers and internet was very bad.
  2.. I would like to know, How can I see the port have I to used if I want to change othes telnet cluster, where can I found this information?
  3.. Will you please let me know the address where to download a full manula for wintest, I would like to work with the scenarios configuration, or if you can send me a small detail how to use it and get a great tool for the contest?
waiting yours news, 73s