[WT-support] SO2R and CW features

Toni Lindén oh2ua at luukku.com
Tue Nov 15 07:21:30 CET 2005

Hi OM's!

I was using Win-Test at CU2A in CQWW SSB (SB20)
and all worked just fine. Many thank's guys!
Now well see what will happend with SO2R setup
in CQWW. I'll be SOAB HP at CU2A

So, the CQWW CW is almost to beging, I'd like to ask for
2nd radio feature so that if I type some callsing to
2nd radio window, it would update the chk mult window
also. Now only callsigns typed to main logging window
will update the chk mult window. I know that red text
in 2nd radio window will show me is it a new mult or
not, but I think that in long run nobody will notice
such a text anymore...

And about the CW speed messing up, I think it's because
of +++ and --- commands in cw messages. So I'd suggest
that in esc key (and to any other key that will abort
the message) would include "reset" function. I don't
know what will happend if one set $reset command in the
beginning of every message. Maybe Olivier & co will let
us know?? So would it be possible to avoid messing up
cw speed with starting every cw message with $reset command?

73 de Toni, OH2UA

Luukku Plus paketilla pääset eroon tila- ja turvallisuusongelmista.
Hanki Luukku Plus ja helpotat elämääsi. http://www.mtv3.fi/luukku