[WT-support] SO2R Stats

Mikael Larsmark miklar-1 at student.ltu.se
Sun Nov 13 13:46:08 CET 2005

Hello!

This is a feature that would be nice if it was implemented. Since for
when you for example CQ on 15m with a slow rate (just to get mults) and
do S&P on 20m I sometime make three or four times as many qsos on my 2nd
radio. With these log analyzers those times it count the 15m qsos as 2nd
radio while the 20m qsos as run radio I belive, so they are quite useless.

Would be a neat feature if it was possible to produce these kind of
stats from Win-Test.

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)
http://sm3w.magicbug.co.uk/sm3w/index.php