[WT-support] DX cluster band map

Réjean Léveillé va2am at videotron.ca
Tue Nov 1 21:41:55 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

I could only operate for a short period I spent most of my time on 80-160m to test TX-RX antennas. While on CQ WW SSB connected on dx cluster Telnet I realized that WT would only pass spotted calls higher than 1840.0 on phone and to received everything I used mixed mode. At first it recorded all 160m spots but if I selected a frequency lower than 1840.0 my radio switched to the right frequency for about .5 seconds then it moved 700 hz away like cw tone offset. I had to fine tune the frequency dial to get back on the right spot. The call band map would then turn yellow telling me that I was right on. My rig is a Yaesu FT-1000 mp Mark-V Field.

How could I extend the band spot for SSB or CW?

Of course this would also affect 40-80 meters during a contest.

Thank you

73, Rejean VA2AM