[WT-support] WT 2.14.4 released

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Wed May 4 18:56:17 CEST 2005

Dear WT users,

WT 2.14.4 is out. It mainly fixes various bugs and is now compliant with
the new rules for the V/UHF REF contest (contest between F stations
counts now 4 pts / kilometers).

As usual, you can download this new release from our web site:

http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.14.4.exe [full version, 3.4 Mb]
http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.14.4-update.exe [update version, 1.8 Mb]

Release file 2.14.4:

- REF THF Contest: WT is now compliant with the new rules 2005
   (F/TK stations worked from F/TK counts 4 pts/km).

- Bugfix: still a problem with the Split mode on Icom radios with
   double vfo. Fixed. Tks W5GN & EA3IN.

- Bugfix: communication with IC-735 was not working. To be tested!
   Tks DJ5MW.

- Secondary radio window redrawed. Tks CT1BOH.

- Commands (like frequency QSY, mode change, ...) can now be entered
   in the callsign field of the secondary radio as well.

- Bugfix: switching modes with shift/ctrl/F1/F2 wasn't working
   in the secondary radio window. Fixed. Tks DJ5MW.

- Bugfix: in EZMaster, the "control interface of Radio 2" was not
   working untill the "control interface of Radio 1" is enabled.
   Fixed.

- For safety reason, bands changing when the transmitter is ON is
   locked by WT. However, if one uses an EZMaster, one can now (in SO2R
   mode) change the band of the radio which is not transmitting. This
   is only possible with an EZMaster because it carries out a check by
   itself regarding this, which makes this handling safe. Tks I4UFH.

Olivier / f5mzn