[WT-support] CW Messages

Raymond Phillips gm0vrp at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 27 10:03:07 CEST 2005

Hi Larry - F6FVY

Many thanks for the reply all the keys seem to work
fine here except F5 $LOGGEDCALL or maybe thats how it
is supposed to work not sure
If for example you want to cfm someones call without a
report F5 will not send on its own [it sends first
letter only]
If you hit F5 plus ? it sends ok
If you hit F5 plus F2 it sends ok
Ins is ok
F5 on its own  NO
It does this with winkey in microham and also a
standalone winkey.
Rgds Raymond GM0VRP

Glad you all enjoyed F'Hafen