[WT-support] EU Field Day Scoring is perfect!

"Büttner, Bernhard, FCI1" bernhard.buettner at eads.com
Fri Jun 10 10:06:37 CEST 2005

Hi Olivier, hi Larry:

Just wanted to let you know that I rescored our DL0LA/p (1119 QSOs, 193
mults)
log from last weekend using the Cabrillo import function. The final score
and the
individual band and multiplier counts were exactly the same as calculated
with my
popular contest post processor P2FD which has been in use over the last
decade.
So you got the scoring perfectly OK for DARC rules!

Also I made another test loading the CN8WW M/M log from CQWW SSB 2000
(~26,000 QSOs). Did not have the time to check scoring in detail but the
program
had no problem with this amount of QSOs and behaved very normal.

Ypi can expect lots of BCCers to show up at your Friedrichshafen booth!

73 Ben, DL6RAI