[WT-support] Some guestions and suggestions

Toni Lindén oh2ua at luukku.com
Sun Jul 31 09:22:00 CEST 2005

I just registered Wintest and did test it while playing around
in IOTA contest. I really liked it a lot! Great work guys!

Set up used was 2 X FT1000MP Mark V, ZS4TX Super Combo
keyer and desktop computer with Win 98.

There´s some things I'd like to ask or suggest.

- Doing advanced SO2R on SSB, I need to press shift + function
key twice before message is sent to B-radio. And also after
sending some message to B-radio I need to press F1 twice
to get back to A-radio again.
After 1st hit of shift + function key, TX goes on just for
a very short time and no DVK message is played.

- On SSB if I put my TX on by pressing footswich, no audio
is swiced to B-radio. I guess it might be possile to do
audio swiching also when I speak with my "own voice" and no
DVK messages is played. Now every time when I come back to
someone or I send exchange I have to listen my own monitor.

- On CW it would be nice to have "autosend character count"
like in TR. So if I set the character count nro 4 as an example,
Win-Test would start sending after I've typed 4 letters.
I know that it's possible to hit ins key and keep on typing,
but I feel it way too complicated, especially in heavy pileup.

- If the auto send character count would be possible, it would
also be possible that ins key would move the cursor to exchange
field automatically. Now there's one extra "hit spacebar"
needed.

Keep up the good work!

73 de Toni, OH2UA

Luukku Plus paketilla pääset eroon tila- ja turvallisuusongelmista.
Hanki Luukku Plus ja helpotat elämääsi. http://www.mtv3.fi/luukku