[WT-support] Contest configuration

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Sun Jul 24 00:00:54 CEST 2005

Hi Larry,

let me to disagree about that, often happen to setting up the log just
before the contest,
and setting CQWW mix mode, allow to use CTRLF1 to change mode, you are right
that no one change mode during a single mode contest, but it's happened few
hours ago
to me without any pressure, setting also 115 as zone number instead of 15.

I think that a software need to be a tool and setting the Contest it's the
first step and in
the modern wizard world, every one think that the software will avoid any
error not
compliant with rules. ( What i had thinked before !! )

Such kind of errors could be dangerous, the example of the wrong exchange
need to reload
the log to fix it, and if you had enabled automatic load of the log, you
need to disable it, close the log
reload the log and fix the exchange.

Otherwise i agree with you to leave op's to use the brain .......

Ciao !!!

Fabio I4UFH