[WT-support] Contest configuration

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Jul 23 23:08:41 CEST 2005

Hi Fabio

HRS I4UFH a écrit :

> Best choice is to select for first the Contest and mode, and after that
> setting in automatic the exchange
> if available (ie CQWW / IARU ) or limit the entry at the contest related
> exchange.

The less constrained, the better I feel.

For now, we deliberately choosed to avoid checks at most. It is the
operator's responsability. Likewise, there are only minimum checks on
the received exchanges.

And most of the time, with strict checks you reach locked situations.
Please, let the user use his brain ! Especially for the contest settings
when there is no pressure... (yet).

My 0.02 Euro

73

Larry