[WT-support] Question/Suggestion

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Jul 21 14:48:25 CEST 2005

Hi Marko

marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net a écrit :

> Just one use-case scenario: When I am calling CQ on some band, and some new
> multiplier comes answer to me. After that I will ask QSY to other band, where
> same multiplier is also needed. In some cases (SO1R) I will qsy to other band,
> and start to call CQ and hoping that the multiplier will come and answer on
> that band also. After that I wan't to go back to previous band.
>
> Does alt-f4 work in this situation correctly?

No.

You will jump to the last freq where you hit F1... which is the freq
you're on !

But, if I remember well (I don't have a WT launched, nor a radio
attached !), if you come back to the previous band with a key shortcut
or by entering the band name, you should return the last used freq on
that band. (To be checked).

Of course, we could imagine a "circular buffer" of the last (say) 10 run
frequencies (for each radio), and use Alt-F4 to cycle... Everything is
possible. But is it *really* so useful ? [Just an idea - I don't even
think abt its implementation !]