[WT-support] Question/Suggestion

marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Thu Jul 21 14:24:13 CEST 2005

Hi,

> Marios Nicolaou a écrit :
>
> > 1) How do you return to your run frequency after you work a spot?
>
> Alt-F4 should do it (like in CT). At least, if you have a connected
> radio ! The RUN freq is now defined as the last freq where you called CQ
>
> by hitting F1.

Just one use-case scenario: When I am calling CQ on some band, and some new
multiplier comes answer to me. After that I will ask QSY to other band, where
same multiplier is also needed. In some cases (SO1R) I will qsy to other band,
and start to call CQ and hoping that the multiplier will come and answer on
that band also. After that I wan't to go back to previous band.

Does alt-f4 work in this situation correctly?

73 Marko OH4JFN