[WT-support] WT 2.19.0-beta released

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Jul 20 22:36:18 CEST 2005

Ciao Fabio !

HRS I4UFH a écrit :

> I noticed that
> there is some wrong when digit
> freq outside the range ( BTW on 160 the lower limit is 1715, is right, or
> there is some ini file for freq limit ?)

According to the code, the lower limit on 160 is set to 1715. I must
admit I don't know where Olivier found this lower limit ? We will wait
his answer !

> if you select the priority to freq, digit 3740, the radio goes at 3740,
> right but if now you digit 340 the radio goes
> to 28430, not really what i really expected !!!!

Really strange !

I don't have the same behaviour here !

I enter 3740 (enter). My bandmap displays 3740 (and the current band
switches to 80 m). Now, if I enter "340" (or "340."), enter, nothing
happens. I get a "error message", under the input field, which makes
sense. FYI, I'm running a CQWW test file.

Anyone else notice the same issue as Fabio ?