Re: [WT-support] Radio Control Problem

Matthias Jelen Matthias.Jelen at gmx.net
Mon Jul 18 13:02:30 CEST 2005

Hi Olivier!

Thanks for your quick answer. I didn´t try the stop bit settings yet, but I
will.

I don´t have internet access in the shack, but it wouldn´t be a problem to
bring the radios downstairs.

Do you think using a faster PC is worth a try? At the moment I used a 600
MHz Pentium.

I´ll report if stop bit settings change anything.

73s,

Matthias

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++