[WT-support] WAEDC Tests de A61AJ

Ben DL6RAI wintest at dl6rai.muc.de
Sun Jul 17 20:37:07 CEST 2005

Hello All:

> > c) Wintest should not allow sending or receiving QTCs to/from a station which is
> > not yet in the log.
>
> Someone else requested to be able to open the QTC window even if the QSO
> is not logged in yet (because sometimes the QSO starts first with the
> QTCs exchanges, and after that the report with serial number exhange).
> Difficult to make everybody happy! :)

I understand your problem, Olivier :-). For me it is not a big issue.
It's just a safety feature so that one doesn't forget to log the contact
in this stress situation. CT doesn't check this either so maybe it's
better not to care.

Rest of the answers and sample files will go to you in a private message.
Have a nice Sunday evening.

73 Ben, DL6RAI
--
DL6RAI