[WT-support] WAEDC Tests de A61AJ

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Jul 17 17:04:54 CEST 2005

Hi Ben

Ben DL6RAI a écrit :

> In anticipation of our planned activity from the UAE during the WAE DX Contest
> CW 2005,

(snip)

Many thanks for your very complete report.

I let Olivier answer on these points re: the WAEDC contest.

> Finally there is one little thing I'd like to report. When you open Wintest without
> message.

I can handle this one !

My advice is : Keep your fingers away from the keyboard when no log is
opened :-)

In fact, in these conditions, many (if not all) keystrokes lead to a
major crash ! I'm working on the fix. It should be implemented in the
next release. In the meantime, follow my advice, and use your mouse !
Sorry for inconvenience.

Tnx again.