[WT-support] QTC sending in WAE-mode and other WAE topics

Christian Janssen cjanssen at bndlg.de
Sat Jul 16 23:05:17 CEST 2005

Hi all,

yes Larry you are right. You give the QTC-series (e.g. 3/10) before
starting with QTCs. But at QTC No. 5 signal is disturbed or slowly
fading away. You say to your QTC receiving station that it is better to
stop here and try the rest later. So you can correct the 3/10 into a 3/5.
How to do that, I don't know. With that checkboxes was just an idea.

Ben, DL6RAI, has also found some interesting bugs he will verify and
post here on the reflector this days. I only know the bug that again and
again the same QTC series is send isoccuring exactly after the first QSO
with a non-EU station (for DX-section).

Let's see what else Ben is reporting.

Vy 73s de Chris DL1MGB