[WT-support] Re: DX Cluster Announcements Window

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Jul 11 12:41:24 CEST 2005

Hi Fabio

I4UFH a écrit :

> I looked for the file Mode.dat, well the border frew. are ok, but I
> think that in this particular case, when clicking on the Announce
> Windows row, it doesn't take care of the freq ans select always CW mode.

Sorry, but it perfectly works for me... It switches the log mode
according to the spot frequency. I'm using an IARU HF MIXED category log.

I don't have any radio attached for this test now.

Maybe is it related to your radio link problem (see your other thread) ?

Anybody else noticed the same problem as Fabio reports ?

PS : I'm using WT version 2.18.3