[WT-support] Re: DX Cluster Announcements Window

I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Mon Jul 11 10:00:19 CEST 2005

Ok Larry,

I looked for the file Mode.dat, well the border frew. are ok, but I think
that in this particular case, when clicking on the Announce Windows row, it
doesn't take care of the freq ans select always CW mode. May be an issue for
multi mode Contest, very few, but really annoing !!!

If you can look at it could be useful for the next one ( ARRL 10 ?? )

73 de Fabio I4UFH

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY Scrive: