[WT-support] DXSpider cluster sh/dx 20 format ?

Noel Chenavard nc at lem.com
Wed Jul 6 16:30:52 CEST 2005

DXSpider cluster has a different way to manage SH/DX than original ak1a
& dxnet clusters. (read post below)

i.e. on DXSpider, SH/DX 160 don't display 160m spots, but 160 lines of
all spots (!) . You must use SH/DX on 160m .

So, in WT, would it be possible to change the information sent by SH/DX,
depending on the cluster node we are using ?

I was thinking about a context switch , so after Alt-T, clicking on the
"20" button would send "sh/dx on 20m" or "sh/dx 20" .

I'm not absolutely sure it was a good idea from the DXSpider developpers
to change the cluster user interface, but now it's too late ...

noel f6bgc