[WT-support] WT & CheckPoint VPN Client

Nick Sinanis F5VIH/SV3SJ f5vih at free.fr
Wed Jul 6 01:18:47 CEST 2005

Bonjour Noel,

interesting - did you try to use the 127.255.255.255 as broadcast
address (and 127.0.0.1 as the bind address) between wxtelnet and WT?
Your vpn client after plumbing the vpn interface  it may change the
system's default route, but even in this (bad) case, the above should
invariantly work.

Check with "route print" from a command prompt before and after starting
your vpn(s) and/or tunnels and see what is happening.

Just in case...

73's Nick