[WT-support] CW Messages

Tom Wylie tom at gm4fdm.com
Sun Jul 3 13:52:00 CEST 2005

Hi Oliver and Larry
It was great to meet you guys last weekend in FHN.

I think what Raymond is trying to say is that when the log field is blank -
if you hit F5 it will try to send the last call logged.

If that call is F5MZN, the keyer will ONLY send the letter "F" and stop .
If you hit the F5 key again it will send "5MZNF".

I'm not sure why I would want to hit the F5 key with a blank field.
However, if I wanted to send  "W3 ?"  I can cleary insert W3 in the log
field, hit F5 and F7 and out comes W3 ?

Maybe F5 in a blank field is a "feature" and not a "bug". hihi.

MY problem at the moment Oliver is that not all cluster spots are shown when
I used  "ALT-O".

I have 2 monitors.   If I open the wtDx Telnet screen, I can see everything
in my left monitor.  With win-test opene on my right monitor, I can see the
spots in the  DX Monitor and DX Announcements - not all spots appear.   It
seesm random and not connected with the band I am on.

I also suspect there is something wrong with my CAT control on COM 3,
although it works fb with other programmaes.   When I show Radio 1 on band
map, the frequency does NOT read from the rig and when I change bands, the
frequency does not follow.   When I do an Alt F1 or Alt F2   band in the
software changes but not on the rig or the band map.

Nice drinking beer with you guys....

73 de tom
gm4fdm