[WT-support] [Fw: Win-Test]

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Jan 28 22:09:07 CET 2005

Hi Pete

Pete Smith a écrit :

> N1MM required some tinkering to get the V9 chip to initialize properly,
> compared to V8.  any possibility this is involved?

I'm afraid we'll need to wait Olivier's opinion on this topic. I dont
know what was the WK version when he implemented the WK support.

I could only traced in the source that the WK initialisation is
performed and characters are send to the serial port when hitting a
function key, even if the parallel port is disabled, but I can't say
more :-(