[WT-support] [Fw: Win-Test]

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Jan 28 21:17:28 CET 2005

Well, I gave it a try, and discovered that I am not getting any function
key CW when I have disabled the parallel port CW and PTT in the
configuration dialog.  I have good Winkey hand CW that way, but do not
appear to be getting any serial port messages from the program delivered to
the Winkey.  I have checked the speed, Winkey port parameters, and DTR/RTS
settings (always on) without results.

If I enable the parallel port CW and disable the Winkey port (COM4), I get
good stored CW and normal program operation.

N1MM required some tinkering to get the V9 chip to initialize properly,
compared to V8.  any possibility this is involved?

73, Pete N4ZR