[WT-support] Re: Support Digest, Vol 6, Issue 16

Patrick EGLOFF pegloff at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 08:49:33 CET 2005

Well Laurent , i suppose you mentionend me *TK5EP* and not TK5NN ?!
Btw TK5NN should not be used anymore as he left Corsica a few months
ago...   ;-)) But that's another story ....

Wanting to test the CW bug on an older WT version i installed WT 2.1.5
in another directory this monday. The problem is also present in this
version with my setup.

This morning i downloaded 2.10 upgrade, but couldn't upgrade... The
install procedure tells me that it can't upgrade, versions 2.5.x is
missing...
I suppose the installation of version 2.1.5 AFTER 2.8.0 made the mess ?!
I couldn't find a version reference in the registers...

I'm actualy downloading full install of 2.10 which, i hope, will solve
the problem...

Will keep you informed about the results.

73, Patrick