[WT-support] Base de données ARRL?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Feb 20 14:32:33 CET 2005

Hi again

Marcel Jorba a écrit :

> I can see that the database includes the state of the
> US stations. Is it posible to use this state for
> lopgging or whatever?

Well... frankly, it is primarily done for that purpose ;-)

If you create an ARRL DX contest (DX side), log an US or VE callsign
which is this database and hit the spacebar, WT will automagically fill
up the received exchange with the state recorded in the base. Of course,
you still have the ability to modify it before validating the QSO.

This database information is also used for DX Spots, radio bandmaps,
search partial and N+1 windows (if you validate this option in the
appropriate contextual menus).