[WT-support] WT 2.9.0 available

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu Feb 17 22:39:42 CET 2005

Hi -

WT 2.9.0 is in the vault:

http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.9.0.exe [full, 3.4 Mb]
http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.9.0-update.exe [update, 1.8 Mb]

Release file 2.9.0:
- Bugfix: the cross redefinitions of keys did not work correctly.
   Fixed.

- Bugfix: WinKey version 9 supported. Tks N4ZR. Special thanks to K1EL
   for his kind support!

- SO2R advanced mode for SSB implemented (beta-test). It works in the
   same way as for CW.

- Bugfix: CTRL+RETURN (or CTRL+J) was initializing in an incorrect
   way the QSO.

- A time OFF timer is added to the Rate window (Alt-R). It is reset on
   every entered QSO (matching the set options). You can set the alarm
   time (the background will be bright red after this delay) in using the
   contextual menu.

- GACW WWSA DX Contest added : Tnx LU1DZ (and F5JFU).

- RSGB 80m Club Championship added. Tnx G4TSH.

- DXPedition : The space bar now moves the cursor on the S character of
   the RST received report. Tnx F6GNZ.

- Bugfix : CQWW-VHF and ARRL-V/UHF : Using the Tab key was leading to a
   violent crash in some circonstances.

- Bugfix : KCJ TopBand : The summary window wasn't counting correctly
   the QSO and the dupes.

- Bugfix : The Options/Log/Display spots wasn't considered in the code.

- Back office : The clock and timer above codes are rewritten to lower
   a bit the CPU load. [Experimental]

73, and CU in ARRL DX CW (I'll operate with TM6I callsign, probably SOSB)
--
Olivier / f5mzn