[WT-support] WT 2.7.0 is out
Olivier Le Cam
Olivier.LeCam at crdp.ac-versailles.fr
Mon Feb 7 23:09:09 CET 2005
Hi the list,
WT 2.7.0 is available for download from the usual location:
http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.7.0.exe [full 3.4 Mb]
http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.7.0-update.exe [Upgrade 1.8 Mb]
This version comes with two new contests supported:
- RSGB 160m CW
- PACC Contest
Larry also added the requested Time OFF and Time ON informations (sri
Nick, too late for the CQWW 160 CW), as well as a way to show the
guessed exchanges or the sun status in the bandmaps. Different bugfixes
have been done also, please read the release file at the end of this
mail (not too long that time!).
NB: some bugfixes are still in the "todo" status. It is the case, in
example, for the WinKey v9 problem reported by Pete N4ZR. I think I got
the solution (thanks to Steve K1EL) and I'll receive a K9 chip for
testing in the coming days. Thank you for your comprehension!
73 de F5MZN
Release file v2.7.0
- Bugfix: bandwidth changes problem when frequency is changed with
the TenTec Orion fixed. To be tested. Tks W5GN.
- Added a way to bind the keyboard entries into the secondary radio
window with a second footswitch. This works with EZMaster firmware
1.28 and later. The second footswitch is connected between pin 14
and GND of the Parallel DB25 port of the EZMaster.
- F5 was not sending anymore the logged callsign in certain
circonstance. Tks F5TJW and F6IFY.
- Bugfix: adding a QSO logged in the secondary radio using
SHIFT+CTRL+ENTER or SHIFT+CTRL+J is now working as expected.
- RSGB 160m CW Contest added. Tnx M0CLW.
- PACC Contest added.
- Time ON and time OFF added in the rate window (Alt-R). By default,
the off threshold is set to 10 minutes. You can set it within the
attached contextual menu up to one hour by 10 mins increments. That
parameter means that if this threshold period goes by, WT counts it
as offtime. In a low activity or VHF contest, you should increase
- Guessed exchange can be displayed in the bandmaps (new option in the
attached contextual menu ). Tnx F6BGC.
- Sun status can be displayed or hidden in the bandmaps (new option in
the attached contextual menu ).
- In CQWW 160, when working a non US/VE station, the guessed report was
not filled. Tnx F5IN.
- In CQWW 160, in SSB mode, the summary window was not counting QSO and
- FT990 code rewritten. Experimental. Tnx F6GOX.
Olivier / f5mzn
More information about the Support