[WT-support] Win-Test 2.21.0 is in the vault

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 8 12:30:33 CET 2005

Olivier and Larry,

Well done to you both !  I have had a quick look and certainly the latch
problem is fixed.

There still is a minor problem with WinKey - not sure if it will be a major
one in a long contest. If you set WT to send CW at a particular speed, and
send a message, and then, after the message has ended, turn the knob to
speed up or down, the paddle keying deviates from the keyboard speed. You
can bring it to the correct speed by sending from the keyboard again, and
then the paddle falls in line OK.

I am using the WK in EZMaster.

73

Don, G3BJ