[WT-support] Scenarios

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu Dec 8 07:53:53 CET 2005

Jorge Taboada wrote:
> Well, to be honesty, I do not know what can I do with the differents
> scenarios, which kind of tools have I with it? I need more answers, like
> eg. quick change band, quick listening both radios, quick work 2
> radio??? etc. waiting yours news.

The scenarios are usefull for "SO2R advanced" mode only. With the
scenarios, you can define the headphone status according to the moment
of the QSO.

1) open the window "Windows | Secondary Radio"
2) Set the "SO2R Advanced" mode in the "Operating | Technique" menu
3) "Modify the Scenarios" (menu "Operating"), use all the predefined
Scenarions (Plain Pile Up, Heavy Pile Up, ... Alternate CQ, ...)
4 Try each of them calling CQ in CW using F1 and Shift+F1, **with two
radio connected**
5) Read my previous email, where you have all the details on how to use
this features:
http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2005-December/070714.html

Olivier / f5mzn