[WT-support] Bugs in new WT version?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Aug 27 20:09:17 CEST 2005

Hi Toni

Toni Lindén a écrit :

> - And I'm also missing a feature "reset default setting" when
> all setting would be set in same way as it's after first time
> starting WT.

For now, you can delete the wt.ini file (located in the default Win-Test
directory). That should do the trick, even if it is quite "violent" !

If you want to keep some settings and reset others, open the wt.ini file
and remove sections or keys you want to reset. The names are pretty
self-explanatory.

Tip of the day : Just in case, make a backup of the current wt.ini
before proceeding ;-)