[WT-support] Bugs in new WT version?

Toni Lindén oh2ua at luukku.com
Sat Aug 27 11:18:49 CEST 2005

I'm impressed of fast updates of WT, great work guys!

Some things I noticed while quick test of new WT version.

- Can't change the active radio from "Commands" menu.
  Both "radio 2" and "Swap radios" options are shown in grey
  and can not be choosen. Shortcut to swap radios works OK.

- Now I can also toggle audio (AltGR+T), but still missing
  latch mode. Even if I select EZMaster to my interface the
  latch mode doesn't work (shown grey in drop down menu and
  AltGR+L not working)

And two feature request:

- Would it be possible to save the setting for different contests?
Because in different kind of contest one would like to have a
different layout and SO2R scenarios than in others. (compare
WAE and CQWW for example...)

- And I'm also missing a feature "reset default setting" when
all setting would be set in same way as it's after first time
starting WT.

73 de Toni, OH2UA

Luukku Plus paketilla pääset eroon tila- ja turvallisuusongelmista.
Hanki Luukku Plus ja helpotat elämääsi. http://www.mtv3.fi/luukku