[WT-support] Some notes after WAE Contest

"Büttner, Bernhard, FCI1" bernhard.buettner at eads.com
Thu Aug 18 13:18:38 CEST 2005

I think Karel talks about the callsign of the station which sent the QTCs to
him. K1TR gave you 10 QTCs. You logged them fine.
Later you find K1TR was actually K2TR. How could you edit that in the QTCs?

Just returned from Dubai late last night. Thanks to Laurent and Olivier for
their excellent support durong the last hours
before the contest. We were able to run 5 computers at A61AJ for 48 hours
with very little problems and logged more
than 2800 QSOs/QTCs, breaking the old World Record by 20% (this is based on
the claimed result). I have a few notes
to add but in general we were very happy with WT.

73 Ben, DL6RRAI/QRL