[WT-support] Some notes after WAE Contest

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Aug 17 11:48:05 CEST 2005

Hi again Karel

Karel Karmasin a écrit :

>>They're already displayed in italics. Especially for daltonian people
>>who have some problems to distinguish some colors. The same idea applies
>>for most of the windows.
>
> I agree, but still guess the change of colour will help. One more thing:
> when you QSY on the frequency of some station in the band map, the font is
> changed back to normal (with yellow background), You need look back into
> log, if the that call is worked or no.

I spoke too fast... Dupes callsigns are displayed in grey, needed Q (no
mult) are in black, and mults are colored blue, green or red, depending
on mult type.

And now, if either VFO (active or inactive) is on right on a dupe
callsign, it will be displayed in bold italics (grey). This feature will
be available in the next release.

*Please*, do not complain abt the colors choice etc... It's well known
that each user want different colors ! And take patience for a next
major version where colors will be customizable !