[WT-support] Some notes after WAE Contest

Karel Karmasin fotosken at quick.cz
Wed Aug 17 10:45:01 CEST 2005

> > 1. Station giving only QTC in the log (worked before) is marked as a
dupe
> > and takeing serial number. Should be listed without serial number.
>
> To be honest, I don't know how the rules will interpret the following,
> but you can log a station with serial 000, which might be an answer to
that.

I agree, tested chronological log after the test and found, that even QTC
with no written duplicate QSO is written into the log in the right time!
TNX!

> > 4. In a band map already worked station should be marked with other
colour
> > (to see better, which call is worked, which is a new one and which is a
> > multiplier).
>
> They're already displayed in italics. Especially for daltonian people
> who have some problems to distinguish some colors. The same idea applies
> for most of the windows.

I agree, but still guess the change of colour will help. One more thing:
when you QSY on the frequency of some station in the band map, the font is
changed back to normal (with yellow background), You need look back into
log, if the that call is worked or no.

73 Karel, OK2FD