[WT-support] Help me thanks !

f5tni f5tni at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 10 19:40:04 CEST 2005

  Thank you has all.

  Ok the port com is parameterized well, but in bandmap, it doesn't show off
the same qrg that my transceiver??

  The cluster parameterize well, but how one connects to the cluster??
automatically when the IP address go back?

  73's de Didier F5TNI
  http://f5tni.free.fr
  http://didier.cortini.free.fr
  http://cortini.didier.free.fr