[WT-support] SO1R Profile ?

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Mon Aug 8 20:09:13 CEST 2005

During EUHF I setted an SO2R setup, and played well with Scenarios, great
tool !!

BTW during the last hours of the Contest I had switch off 2nd radio and
selected
SO1R in the tecnique menu, I expected that all SO2R function were gone and
scenarios, disabled so not editable, were not available in SO1R.

At present in SO1R the option"listen on secondary radio when transmit" is
still
enabled, so you cannot listen your monitor, as expected, because WT still
switch
the headphones into the switch off radio, or in the not present eadio.

any one tested it  ??

73 de Fabio I4UFH