[WT-support] Radio Lost

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Mon Aug 8 20:03:13 CEST 2005

Hi Guys,

during EUHF contest I had already lost several time, the radio
communication.
Radio's were connected via EZMaster, entering in the EZMaster config menu
and exit, without change nothing, radio will connect again.

EUHF Contest need the freq logged into the cabrillo file as rules claims.
So losting radio's forced me to write a note for each QSO with radio lost.

73 de Fabio I4UFH