[WT-support] EUHF Contest

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Mon Aug 1 20:03:48 CEST 2005

Hi Simon,

I agree with you that op can choice to log or not non EU station, but i
think that a Contest Software
need to be as a tool, so you can use the tool in different way, at this time
we don't have any way to choose.

It's similar to have or not the spelling check into Word, if not available
surely someone claim it,
if you have available you can enable/disable and every users are happy !!

I think that are these little difference that do one software better than
another ones !!

Adding these feature could not be too difficult, Oliver and Larry are very
clever guys !!!

73 de Fabio I4UFH