[WT-support] Some guestions and suggestions

Toni Lindén oh2ua at luukku.com
Mon Aug 1 11:29:08 CEST 2005

TNX Oliver your patience ;)

There's still some notes etc I'd like to clear out.

Still situation 2xFT1000MP Mark V and ZS4TX SCK II.

For some reason I can't activate the headphone latch mode.
It shows grey in drop down menu and atlgr+L does nothing.
Do I have to activate thiss somehow? altgr+A and altgr+S
works OK. It's same situation in both SO2R and SO2R advanced
mode.

If I use SO2R advanced mode (yes, I know I shouldn't be
using it, but still...) I can use the scenarios in most
situations. I'm unable to select "listen the secondary
radio" or latch mode, but for example in plain pileup
situation my audio is swiched just the way it should be,
even with SCK II. I don't know should it be working like
this or not, but that's the way it goes.

I'm also able to do alternate CQ etc functions etc.

And that's the reason I'd like to use advanced mode instead
of "normal SO2R".

So with SCK I'm missing is altgr+L and altgr+T commands. (and
ofcourse that needed "double command" on SSB I mentioned earlier)

73 de Toni

Luukku Plus paketilla pääset eroon tila- ja turvallisuusongelmista.
Hanki Luukku Plus ja helpotat elämääsi. http://www.mtv3.fi/luukku