[WT-support] IARU FD contest

Manfred Wolf dj5mw at gmx.net
Mon Apr 25 15:25:56 CEST 2005

Hi Larry,

the German rules can be found on:
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fedcf.htm

I didn`t recognize that every country has its own scoring! That makes it
nearly impossible to make a correct scoring for everyone...
We just need a contest setup, where countries are counted as mults and a
serial number is sent.
Exact scoring can be done afterwars using LM4 from DL8WAA.

Thanks for trying to add the contest to the list!

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW