[WT-support] IARU FD contest

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Apr 25 11:53:28 CEST 2005

Hi all

I'm gathering informations regarding the IARU Rgn 1 Field Contest which
is held the 1st WE of June for the CW leg and the 1st WE of September
for the SSB leg.

I found the "generic rules" here (I couldn't find anything on the IARU
web site...) :

http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/iarur1fd.htm

But, as you can see, the scoring may vary according to the National
Society you're member !

I already found the RSGB scoring here :

http://www.contesting.co.uk/hfcc/rules/rnfd.shtml

(the RSGB seems not to count any mult for this contest, even if the
generic rules do ! Could someone here confirm this fact ?)

If your National Society also scores this contest in a different way
than the generic scoring, please inform us. I will then decide how to
handle this contest in WT.